Notice to Repair (NTR) Response

If you are a property owner who received a Notice to Repair (NTR) and must submit a notice of intent, you may submit your response through this online form.

Please note: this form is only available to property owners who received this link in their Notice to Repair and are required to notify the City of their intent to repair the sidewalk by either 1) hiring a licensed contractor privately, or 2) entering in to a voluntary agreement with the City.

For more information, visit Notice to Repair page.