File Candidate Acceptance of Voluntary Spending Limit (OCRA Form 301)

Candidate Intention Statement (Form 501) must be filed with the City Clerk and a copy provided to the Public Ethics Commission either before or at the time you file OCRA Form 301. Please make sure the copy has the City Clerk's stamp.